As you begin to imagine your custom home built by Kingbridge, it’s important to begin thinking about the design elements that you would like to incorporate into your house to add your personal style and comfort. Not only can certain popular aspects of modern homes enhance your day-to-day living or make your home better suited for entertaining, but when it is time to sell, these sought-after home amenities can be what set your house apart. New home design trends that we encourage our clients to consider when building a custom house include:
- Open Floor Plans are one of the most requested and expected luxury home amenities by today’s savvy homebuyers. Homes with this modern design aesthetic minimize the use of walls to create a sense of continuity and harmony throughout the home.
- Spa Inspired Bathrooms allow you to create a personal retreat right inside your home. From heated towel warmers and upgraded fixtures to marble tile and deep soaking tubs, these deluxe home amenities can transform your bathroom into an elegant sanctuary.
- Smart Technology is a key component of most modern houses. Homeowners increasingly want wireless home automation devices incorporated into their homes for enhanced security, convenience and energy efficiency. Furthermore, a “wired” home environment will almost certainly increase the value of your home at resale.
- Gourmet Kitchens are the heart of any modern home. If you plan to do a good bit of entertaining in your home, consider upgraded amenities such as commercial-quality stainless steel appliances, integrated wine refrigeration and custom cabinetry. With these custom touches, your kitchen is sure to be a dream come true for even the most sophisticated host.
- Exterior Enhancements such as outdoor kitchens, custom fireplaces, decks, patios and more are the perfect way to make your functional living space larger without adding square footage to your home. With a few key upgrades, your backyard can quickly transformed from an ordinary yard to an extraordinary outdoor oasis.
Elevate your home’s elegance by including some (or all) of these luxury home amenities. By incorporating these new home design trends, you can improve your home’s value, entertain your guests in style and ensure you are enjoying every square foot of your custom home to the fullest. Give us a call or schedule a complimentary consultation with our experienced designer to learn more.